Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Me as a Reader

While I enjoy reading, I do not do it much.  I find myself choosing other activities over reading because of time and effort involved with it.  When I do read something I usually enjoy it (provided ther isn't much other work associated).  When reading I typically enjoy to read mystery novels.  I don't like reading any book that is overly wordy.  I find them very boring and unecessary. 
On this blog I will discuss books that I enjoy which are typically mysteries.  If anyone enjoys reading mysteries, they may be interested in my blog (maybe).  I'll probably have very few new insights on the books that I read because I usually don't think past the apparent meaning of the book.  If I do have new insights, they will usually come from my experience with reading mystery novels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment